Regatta Control will be at Auriol Kensington Rowing Club, 14 Lower Mall, W6 9DJ.
- Hammersmith Bridge is closed to motorised traffic. If you need to cross the river, you should do so at Putney Bridge or Chiswick Bridge.
- To get to Rutland Grove, you should go towards the slip road onto the Westbound A4 and take the left into Bridge View, then right at the end into Rutland Grove.
- The turning into Rutland Grove can be tight; you may need to unhitch your trailer to get around the corner.
- Furnivall Gardens, at the end of Rutland Grove, will be open. No motor vehicles are allowed onto Furnivall Gardens, so trailers must be unhitched and pushed into the Gardens.
- Parking on the local roads is restricted on Saturdays. Cars can be parked without charge on the roads to the west along the A4, or on the other side of the river in Barnes (noting that you will not be able to drive across Hammersmith Bridge).
A map and further information on getting to the regatta by public transport is available on the AK website: http://akrowing.com/find-us/